Which pinyin system the "rua" is in?

I use simpchinese win XP and if I switch to Full Spell (??)Simplified Chinese IME and type "rua', then I got "挼" (read this email in UTF-8) which is U+633C
I am not sure that is correct. At least, as a native Mardarin speaker, that sound is not nature for me at all. It could be a table mistake in the software. It sound like Japanese :)

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Some lists of pinyin syllables contain `rua', but I actually can't
find any Chinese character with this name.

Does it exist at all? Or is it just there for completeness of pinyin?

Werner