> > Michael wrote:
> > > The Name Police reject this utterly. ZERO WIDTH cannot have an
> > > expanding dynamic width.
> >
> > Then what about ZERO WIDTH SPACE, which, according to TUS3, p. 238,
> > "can grow to have a visible width when justified"? And it has the
> > NamesList comment:
> > * nominally zero width, but may expand in justification

<<Philippe-"spam" deleted...>>

Note that *my* comment ("> >" above) only referred to the "name
policing"
(given that the policing principle Michael mentioned is already broken).

        /kent k

----
Spams de Philippe Verdy non tolérés: tout message non sollicité sera
rapporté à son fournisseur de services Internet.