Title: multilanguage NAME LDAP implementations

Is anyone aware of a public multilanguage NAME (cn) LDAP implementation?  I'd also appreciate any advice on how to implement a multilingual LDAP directory.  I'm only interested in having the ability to store & retrieve a person's name in a non-Latin script and in a Latin Script.

For example, if the cn & sn used the Latin script

cn: Honda, Ichiro
sn: Honda

it would also be nice to store & retrieve the person's name using a native script such as Japanese.  Thus extending the above and adding some made up attributes this might look like

cn: Susuki, Ichiro
xcn:
本田一路
sn: Honda