At 8:32 pm +0100 1/10/03, Raymond Mercier wrote:

Thanks to all who reassure me that TitusCyberbitBasic and Code2000 as I use
them on my PC can also be used on Mac with OS X. This is really for a
colleague, who has tried without success to install the Titus font that I
passed on to her. She tells me she has OS X, and I will just have to discuss
it further with her.

She simply needs to put the .ttf files in ~/Library/Fonts/ or /Library/Fonts/ and relaunch any application she wants to use them in. This goes even for Arial Unicode MS. In MacOS 10.2.8 it is not necessary even to log out.

The fonts can also be installed under MacOS 8.6+ for use in WorldText and sadly little else, but they need a little doctoring first and keyboard resources need also to be installed which differ from the xml keyboard layouts used in MacOS 10.

JD