At 04:24 PM 10/3/03 -0700, Peter Constable wrote:
> HEBREW BABYLONIAN (SIMPLE) ATNACH

I don't know that parens in names are acceptable. Also, might it make
sense to hyphenate the first two words (the first word in the name of
characters in the Hebrew block doesn't need to be "HEBREW"). Hence,
HEBREW-BABYLONIAN SIMPLE ATNACH. Or, maybe it's just an ordering thing
that's striking me as odd: BABYLONIAN HEBREW SIMPLE ATNACH, perhaps?

Parens may not be used this way.

Names are always adjusted in WG2 and UTC. Just propose a name that gives
your best shot, but never expect it to come out verbatim.

A./