> Braille is probably used for a lot of scripts, maybe even *most* scripts
> used for modern languages - in Bhutan I know they use Braille for writing
> Dzongkha (Tibetan script).

And of course codings will map some Braille forms to symbols or punctuation - making
Lo inappropriate even if we were to assume a particular coding was being used to map
Braille to a particular script.

The only justification mentioned so far for changing Braille from So to Lo is to be
able to use Braille in identifiers. I'm not sure why someone whould want to use
Braille in this way, for a start how would these identifiers be translated into
Braille?