On 08/12/2003 10:57, Jungshik Shin wrote:

 You're another 'victim'(?!) of the multi-level representability of the
Korean script. Although I consistently used syllables, letters (Jamos:
complex/compund vs simple/basic), it may not have been clear to you.

 Peter, can you just open up TUS 4.0 section 3.12 (refered to by
Doug in his first reply on the issue) and you would know.  They're
canonically equivalent and _not_ composition  exclusions. If even that's
not the case, it'd be really disastrous.

Jungshik

Thank you. I thought I understood how Korean worked, but it is more complicated than I realised. I am getting closer now.

--
Peter Kirk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)