jean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> HELP! I desperately want to unsubscribe. Every email I send
> --to every address and website that it tells me to go to--
> comes back "undeliverable." What can I do?

Send an empty email (in plain text preferably, don't use HTML)

from your account on zoominternet.net (make sure that this is
what will appear in the "From:" header of your email)

to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

with this subject line: unsubscribe unicode

Then wait for the confirmation message you will receive at
your subscribption address, and confirm it using the instructions
found there (you need to perform this confirmation, as "From:"
headers are easily faked in Emails and someone else could
unsubscribe you without your consent).

If your default email application is setup correctly with your
browser, to use your subscription address, you may simply
click on the "unsubscribe unicode" button on that page:
http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html
to send a properly formatted email (you should see a security alert
box from your browser to authorize this email, and possibly also
from your email application; both must be confirmed to send the
unsuscribe email)

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com<< Fichier:
IMSTP.gif>><< Fichier: BackGrnd.jpg>>