Benson Margulies scripsit:

> You can count on any media organization anywhere to pick the least
> accurate and most imflammatory view of any story. In my experience, the
> more I know about a subject, the less truth I ever find in a newspaper
> story about it.

I have similar experiences, but I think that Reuters is quite reliable,
neither because they are my employer nor in spite of it.  I don't see
any actual error in that story, except that saying "remove the font"
instead of "remove the characters" would have been clearer.

--
John Cowan  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
"You cannot enter here.  Go back to the abyss prepared for you!  Go back!