comments during the cold dark days of winter and are ready to spring them
on us.

Please point your browsers at http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html if you
wish to post your valuable feedback for UTC review. Mail list discussions
are *not* automatically submitted to UTC.

The public review issues are posted at http://www.unicode.org/review/

1. The Unicode 4.0.1 beta period is still open. In addition to Unihan
database updates, there are important proposed changes in UAX #9, #11, and
#29. Of particular interest to some will be the proposed changes in UAX #9
(Bidi).

2. Public Review Issues #20 and #25 involve proposed draft or update UTRs
upon which comment is sought.

3. Important character property changes for a number of characters are
proposed in issues #26 and #27. Please read the associated documents.

If you need to submit documents beyond what the online feedback form can
accommodate, please contact me off list.

Regards,
        Rick