Peter,

I actually discussed this very issue with Debbie Anderson late last week.
She has raised the issue with TLG and with Coptic expert contacts. No
answer has yet been received from these experts (i.e., off the tops of
their heads, nobody seems to know what to do).

It is my feeling that any change by UTC at this point would be very
ill-advised. We must wait for information to come back from these scholarly
sources before proceeding with any proposed change. Meanwhile, I will see
that your paper is forwarded to appropriate contacts.

        Rick