Hi folks,

I discovered, to much of my surprise (but after reflexion it does hold much
sense, taken in account the dates when it were developped), that Windows
2000 only support The Unicode Standard, version 2.0
<URL:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;227483>

The question, I was unable to find a similar information refering to Windows
NT version 5.1 and 5.2.

Certainly people here may direct me to the correct place to find it.  Thanks
in advance.

(Please, do not tell me "it supports 4.0 since you can view 4.0 provided you
use the correct browser and the correct fonts"; that is NOT what I want to
know. I am interested for example in sorting strings with surrogates; seeing
that in a typical WinXP distribution, %SYSTEM32%/SORTKEYS.NLS is still 256k
like it was with NT3.x, shows me that this one would not support Unicode
3.1, for instance).

A similar query has been directed to Dr. International
<URL:http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/drintl/askdrintl.aspx>

Antoine