Peter Constable a écrit :

Well, there is no way to answer a question like "What version of Unicode
does Windows XP" support with anything other than a vague summary
statement like "somewhere between 3.0 and 4.0" or a bunch of details.
And since people tend not to find a vague summary very useful, I'm
suggesting we'd all be better off if they simply asked about what
specific functionality they need to know about. At least, until somebody
comes up with some bright idea about other ways to answer such
questions.

One other option is to ask what languages / locales are supported, and
that is how MS has been documenting things up to now. It's a slightly
different question, but it's one that is answerable.

Much better, IO. MS must then provide a coherent support for a language/locale at a given Unicode level.
(No one wants to ask how every functions works for every codepoint for that locale, at least not before hitting a bug...)

P. A.