Scríobh Radovan Garabik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>Almost all languages using latin script. They use "i" with dot above,
>but not "ı" without. Turkish is the (almost) only language that has both :-)

Irish in Roman script is written i with dot above, Irish in traditional
script is written i without dot above. The current flooding of our local
advertising and publishing markets by various non-native uncial fonts to
write our language goes against tradition in imposing on us that unwanted
dot. Is there any way at all that using Unicode can help support our
tradition?
mg

--
Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)