I think this was just a confused way of asking how to
convert UTF-16 into UTF-8:

U+0427 is the Unicode encoded character.

0x0427 is the UTF-16 character encoding form for it.

0xD0 0xA7 is the UTF-8 character encoding form for it.

Mino, sample code for how to do this is available at:

http://www.unicode.org/Public/PROGRAMS/CVTUTF/

Many Unicode support libraries will have a UTF-16 <--> UTF-8
conversion routine built in somewhere. Check in the documentation
of the libraries for details.

This isn't a standard C function call -- it is in the libraries.

--Ken