E. Keown scripsit:

> I guess this is a flame, right?
> but what on earth does it mean?
>
> > Hardly.  If the rest of you hadn't agreed with his
> > judgments most of the time, the Roadmap might look
> > quite different.  It's more like Potter
> > Stewart on pornography.
>
> Who's Potter Stewart?  (I don't own a TV).....Elaine

*lol*

A former Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, who memorably
declared in a 1964 concurring opinion that he could not define
pornography, but he knew it when he saw it (and the movie in
question wasn't it).

--
John Cowan  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
"It's the old, old story.  Droid meets droid.  Droid becomes chameleon.