Dear Unicode List Subcribers --

Please read this carefully.

We will soon be moving the Unicode.ORG server to a new larger and faster
home. This move has been in preparation for a while, and we hope the
transision will be smooth. The move will cause some down-time for the
Unicode mail list.

If all goes as planned, all mail services on Unicode.ORG will be stopped
sometime early on Monday and re-started as soon as possible on the new
server.

Meanwhile, the Unicode web site will be moved and set up on a new server.
There should be no actual downtime of basic web-page services.

(By the way, there is no need to discuss this move on the Unicode list. If
you have questions or concerns, please e-mail me off-list.)

Regards,
        Rick McGowan
        Unicode, Inc.