The Unicode Consortium has been designated as Registration Authority for ISO 15924; I have been engaged by the Consortium to act as Registrar.

The ISO 15924 web site is now online at http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/

The Registrar requests that the e-mail list [EMAIL PROTECTED] be discontinued, with thanks to Keld Simonsen and DKUUG for making it available as the standard was developed. Discussion of ISO 15924 matters should take place on the general [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

As originator and editor of this standard, I would like to thank everyone who participated in its development, and trust that it will be a useful standard for our work.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com