Ernest Cline wrote,

> > In order for Phoenician to be "disunified" from Hebrew, it must
> > first have been unified with Hebrew.  This is not the case.
>
> Well then, nonunification if you wish to be picky about it.

Sorry if I offended.  Many on this list have referred to the current
proposal as a "disunification" and seem to be arguing that accepting
this proposal would change and disrupt current Unicoding practices.

In this case, I think it's important to be picky because there are
no current Unicoding practices for Phoenician.  Phoenician is not
yet encoded in the standard.

Best regards,

James Kass