At 16:01 -0400 2004-05-21, Dean Snyder wrote:

 >The burden of proof for this
 >is on those making the suggestion. Michael has simply said he has never
seen such a font. If you want to support the claim, you cannot simply
question how thoroughly Michael has searched -- it's not his
responsibility. If you know of such fonts, then please identify them.

I was responding to Michael's positive assertion that he has "yet to find a single font with Hebrew encoding and Phoenician glyphs". The weight of that statement is directly proportional to the quality of his search.

What a pile of poo, Dean. I can send you any number of Phoenician fonts in Latin coding with no trouble. You can find them easily with a simple google. You've yet to support your thesis that there are loads of Phoenician glyphs out there with Hebrew code points. Putting the blame on me?
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography * * http://www.evertype.com