Elaine Keown
         Tucson

Dear Mike Ayers:

> P.S.  What is "Unicode Biblical Hebrew"?  Are you
> referring to all that
> stuff that doesn't yet exist in Unicode?

No---I believe that Prof. Kirk Lowery has (mostly?
partially?) uploaded Leningrad to some version of
Unicode.....

I went looking for a Lowery URL to send to the list,
but apparently Prof. Lowery's research group has just
redone their site, very extensively.--Elaine

PS  I censor myself a lot too, and I think you are
completely wrong---what's absurd is the idea that this
large set of glyphs should be disunified....they're
all the same, you just can't see it, because you don't
read Semitics every day, and it bores the socks off
you anyway...