On 29/05/2004 14:55, Rick McGowan wrote:

I will make a statement for the UTC record, but it will not be
as brief as you seem to expect.

Hmmm. You apparently misunderstood my intent. I said "brief statement" merely intending to save you trouble if you don't have time or inclination to make a long statement. You are of course welcome to comment, or not, at whatever length you choose.

        Rick

.

I will make a comment in due course. But I will be away from my computer for the next few days, until sometime on Tuesday. I will come back to these matters after that.

--
Peter Kirk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)