On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 08:27:48AM -0800, E. Keown wrote:
>         Elaine Keown
>         Seattle
>
> Hi,
>
> Supposedly this list has >600 people.
>
> Just of curiosity, how many of you are NOT font
> designers?

A long time ago I designed some bitmapped fonts for linux console.
Even longer time ago, I designed some fonts for my Sinclair
ZX Spectrum :-)
That's about all.

> And are any of your corpus linguists, text database
> people, or maybe database designers?

I would not dare to call myself a corpus linguist, but
de facto I am one (working in a corpus department, designing & building a corpus
and appropriate NLP tools...) - but I subscribed to this list before I
was one.

| Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |