On Saturday 18 September 2010, Andrey V. Lukyanov <l...@long.yar.ru> wrote:

> I think that all characters need an annotation. The
> existing information is scattered around the Unicode
> standard's chapters and technical reports, so its exact
> location is not always obvious.
>
> It would be nice to have a single access point -- some page
> at the unicode.org site where one could enter a character
> and get exhausting recommendations for its use.

Although it is not at the http://www.unicode.org site, the following page
exists.

http://www.decodeunicode.org/en/u+2027

At the time of writing this post there is only a small amount of information
there.

However, due to being mentioned in this thread and there being a wiki system
whereby people may make additions, that might perhaps change.

There is more information on the German page.

http://www.decodeunicode.org/de/u+2027

I hope that this helps.

William Overington