All,

I have a question regarding some of the contextual rules in RFC5892. For
example the contextual rule in appendix A.4 Greek Lower Numeral Sign
(U+0375), states the following:

If Script(After(cp)) .eq.  Greek Then True;

If the Greek Lower Numeral Sign (U+0375) is the last code point in the
IDN, should it be allowed? There are statements in the RFC5892 as
follows:

Before(FirstChar) evaluates to Undefined.
After(LastChar) evaluates to Undefined.

Can I assume that "Undefined" is not equal to "Greek", and therefore
input sequences with a trailing Greek Lower Numeral Sign are always
disallowed by the specification?

The Hebrew Punctuation Geresh (U+05F3), Hebrew Puncutation Gershayim
(U+05F4), etc. also pose a similar question. The rule set for these
contextual rules states the following:

If Script(Before(cp)) .eq.  Hebrew Then True;

So, if the first code point is U+05F3, then should it be disallowed as
there is no code point before this one to assert that it belongs to the
Hebrew script.

Regards,
Nagesh Chigurupati