For Arabic, I've been trying to keep this page up-to-date, and it may help you:

http://scriptsource.org/entry/hqr6rc9md5

Bob

On 2011-08-12  at 3:17  mmarx wrote:
Where can I get the details of the proposed characters?
I'm especially interested in
0605           1       ARABIC NUMBER MARK ABOVE

08A2..08A9      8       Extended Arabic letters for African languages

08F0..08F3      4       ARABIC OPEN FATHATAN
                         ARABIC OPEN DAMMATAN
                         ARABIC OPEN KASRATAN
                         ARABIC SMALL HIGH WAW

08F4..08FE      11      Extended Arabic vowel signs
and
1DE7..1DF4      14      Combining Latin diacritic letters

thanks

marx