U+034F seems like a reasonable solution to prevent re-ordering.

However we will probably need to include a way to key this character
on Tibetan and Bhutanese keyboards - and find a way of explaining, in
simple terms, to users why (and when) they need to insert this
character.

Look-up tables in Tibetan fonts would also need updating

- C