Dear Unicode community,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my Administrative
Director position at Unicode effective November 15, 2011.

I have greatly enjoyed my twelve year tenure with Unicode and I truly
appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all of you. Thank you for
the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time
here and for many lasting friendships that were shaped along the way. I will
miss my Unicode family a lot but there is an end to every fun ride and mine
just happens to stop now.
If you need to contact the Unicode office, please continue to use the reporting
form at http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html as you have done in the past.

Thanks again for some unforgettable years and wishing each one of you a happy
and  successful future.

Sincerely,

Magda Danish

Magda Danish