Actually, if the goal is to get as many characters in as possible, Punycode
might be the best solution. That is the encoding used for internationalized
domains. In that form, it uses a smaller number of bytes per character, but
a parameterization allows use of all byte values.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*