Given the displayed image resolution, there's no way to conclude that a new
character is needed. It could as well be an existing lozenge or an
overprint if = on top of (), or a triangle above an equal sgn, or something
else (already encoded or not). Nobody can conclude this is a distinctive
character from this too basic sample.