Le 18/03/14 07:01, Naena Guru a écrit :
Okay, Doug.

Type this inside the yellow text box in the following page:
kaaryyaalavala yanþra pañkþi
http://www.lovatasinhala.com/puvaruva.php

Please tell me what sequence of Unicode Sinhala codes would produce what the text box shows.

OK. I'd first say I don't speak Sinhala and I've never written a word in that language... until now. Therefore there might be mistakes and I didn't find how to write the second syllable, ryyaa. I've replaced it by ***** below.
Here is my attempt:

Could an aware person tell how to type the syllable ryyaa?