Le 30/01/15 18:30, Jean-François Colson a écrit :
Le 30/01/15 17:55, Ken Shirriff a écrit :
I'm writing about the IBM 1401 and there's one character from its character set that I couldn't find in Unicode: the group mark. The group mark is three horizontal lines with a vertical line through it (see attached image). This character is used in various books and publications, so it's a "real" symbol that is used in text. Would it make sense for me to submit a proposal to add this character?

Why not?
In the meantime, you could approximate it with U+2261 IDENTICAL TO U+20D2 COMBINING LONG VERTICAL LINE OVERLAY: ≡⃒
Here is what that looks like in FreeMono: http://colson.eu/≡⃒.png
and in DejaVu Sans Mono: http://colson.eu/≡⃒..png

Group mark image (from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_1401#Character_and_op_codes):

Thank you,