On 11/23/2016 11:44 AM, Doug Ewell wrote:
Leonardo Boiko wrote:

I support the creation of manatee emoji, but only if it’s accompanied
by a new modifier for emoji size, coming in the varieties: TINY,
SMALL, LARGE, HUGE.

This would allow us to say "oh, the [HUGE MANATEE]" in emoji.
Leonardo immediately wins the award for best sort-of-Unicode-related pun
ever. Just retire the trophy now.

But I am expecting a full array of modifiers and ZWJ sequences, to meet
the user need for a female factory-worker manatee with dark skin and red
hair, or families of manatees with arbitrary combinations of attributes.

Manatee families are where it's at.

A./