A little humor is very good.

sarasvaĆ¾i was a sweet girl, I am sure, so much so that when she died, I think, those who were imagining about her beyond practical, made her rise up, up and fly away. Now you watch what happens to Elizabeth when she dies. They narrowly failed making one such with Hillary Clinton as she is suspected of having Parkinson's which condition her daughter says has an anecdotal remedy with MaryJane. Hmmm... Who went to her daughter's house instead of to the doctor when they suddenly fell?

As for Thoth, he is okay. Don't worry. Egyptian man => demi-god => god has not much of a consequence in the West dominated culture of this day.