>   Is any way to produce a separate icode file?
>   It seems that overhead of 600 kilobytes of binary code for a
>   single program in 100 bytes of icode is a bit of overhead?

Hi Yuriy,

I guess this question is on the Windows platform.  I believe if you
name (with the -o option) your file with a .cmd or .bat extension,
you get a file without the iconx prepended on the front.  This is
the default behavior on UNIX, where you have to ask for a -B option
to get iconx prepended, and I was surprised to discover recently
that -B does not work on all UNIX platforms.

Anyhow, try writing it as a .cmd and see if that helps.

Clint Jeffery, [EMAIL PROTECTED]