I spent a few semi-fruitful hours last night having a go at this and I seem to be making a little progress. I can now get rtt.exe, wicont.exe and wiconx.exe to build using the Visual C++ .NET 2003 command-line environment, mainly by making a couple of changes to the OpenGL code where VC is being overly-strict, but I've now hit a bit of a bump in that something somewhere is defining the XWindows symbol and trying to compile in support for X11. I decided at 1:30 am to have an early night as it was obvious that I wasn't making headway, but I'm hoping that the problem will prove a little more tractable today and that we'll finally have a working Win32 build again (and maybe even a primitive .NET build for free?).

Eleanor

Senior Software Developer
Games With Brains
http://eleanor.goth-chic.org/