[Lu Song]   Does anyone know how many people is using Icon and Unicon?
[Lu Song]   Users increase or decrease?

It is very hard to know, with open source software; we don't even ask
for registration.

Many people use one or the other occasionally as part of their work;
for Icon the number is in the thousands but I don't know how many
thousands.  Maybe 10,000-20,000 have tried it at one time or another,
most for a course in a university, and a few thousand have used it
in other contexts.  Windows Icon, I know, has been downloaded by
thousands of unique IP addresses in around 50 countries.

For Unicon I have almost no information. :-)  There are 107 people on the
mailing list as of 7/2/05; the mailing list has been growing gradually
since its inception.

Clint