Thank you Steve,

The original code was a translation of a Haskell program from a
discussion on [expressivity of "idiomatic C++"] on LtU. A later version
uses generators which gave rise to nearly a million values (took a long
time) and there is a variation on a theme that generates all the hamming
numbers in the first million using the correct boundary condition
values. But neither of these is lazy.

I like the fact that you have come up with a lazy version in an
imperative language - might just get some discussion going.

I would like to submit your version (if I may and attribute it to you)
to the discussion as Icon has been mention during the discussion.

I need to do more programming in ICON/UnIcon to get a better feel for
the language. I tend to write small utility scripts when doing data
analysis only.

[[-----
Steve Wampler wrote:
 > > Steve Wampler wrote:
 > > While it uses co-expressions (lots of them, in fact), I'm pretty sure
 > > it wouldn't be hard to rewrite it to remove the co-expressions also.
 > > That would probably reduce the memory footprint significantly.

Yes, replacing the previous implementation of the Triplet class with:

----]]

--
regards

Bruce Rennie