I want to display digital camera images with the Image widget provided
by the Unicon graphics (via ivib, in my case).  However, the images
are *much* larger than the available size area.  I was hoping that
by calling the image method set_scale_up(), the image would be resized
to fit (the images are JPEG and PNG, if that matters).

When I call the image method set_filename() to load the image, however,
the program hangs for longer than I'm willing to wait (10+ minutes!).
Has anyone played with scaling images in Unicon?  Is there something
obvious I'm missing?

Thanks for any help!
-Steve
--
Steve Wampler     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The gods that smiled upon your birth are laughing now. -- fortune cookie