It also seemed to me that it was supposed to run a
script, but that the script was missing.  I wasn't
sure exactly what the script was to do.

--- Clint Jeffery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    [Dennis wrote:]
>    The Makefile in unicon/tests/general (from cvs)
> seems
>    broken. I thought it would be a good idea to run
> it.
>    I'm debugging my apfp code & which still has some
> problems.
>
> Dennis,
>
> Can you be a bit more specific?  I tried reproducing
> your report,
> and what I found was that the default target runs a
> Test-icon
> script, and that script ran OK for me.  But there
> may be some
> platform-specific dependencies that we need to look
> into.
>
> Clint

> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get
> the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief
> surveys - and earn cash

Dennis J. Darland
Treasurer, The Bertrand Russell Society, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Solve Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations(SODE)
(It's a free, open source, program.)
http://sode.sourceforge.net/index.html
also see Arbitrary Precision Floating Point(APFP)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/APFP/

http://new.mail.yahoo.com