Hi...

I suppose that I'm lurking at the moment, before deciding whether or not
Unicon/Icon is the way to go for me. I'm also looking at Euphoria - very fast
and un-cluttered interpretted language. So we'll see...

BTW, this is Duke writing. I'm using my wife's account at the moment.  ;) L8r...
--
Duke        |    A: Yes.
   &           |    >Q: Are you sure?