From: Richard H. McCullough
To: Unicon group
Cc: Clinton L. Jeffery
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:14 AM
Subject: Windows 98 problems

I just swapped disk drives & reinstalled everything on my old computer.
I'm running Win 98 SP1 + Cygwin + Windows Unicon 11.1.

1. Windows Unicon fails to execute:
    required ODBC32.DLL is missing

2. No compiled unicon program (even my old ones) will execute:
 $ icont hello.icn
Translating:
hello.icn:
  main
No errors
Linking:
$ ./hello
BASH: ./hello: /bin/ksh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
$ ke
BASH: /cygdrive/c/home/ke/bin/ke: Function not implemented
$ iconx ke.exe
BASH: /cygdrive/h/Unicon/bin/iconx: Function not implemented
$

Can you tell me what's going on here, and how to fix it?

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/