I saw some people asking about whether this method was more efficient or not.
To be perfectly honest, I have no idea, but one thing you could do is assign
the primes to the letters so that the common letters were assigned smaller
primes, so that "e" would be assigned 2, "t" would get 3, and so on. I think
that should help a bit, in more general cases, anyway.