Raja Mukherji wrote:
> To join two strings together, we now add instead of multiply.
>
> Whether or not this is faster ...

Easy enough to test!  But it'll have to wait until later before
I can do it.  Anyone else want to plug it into the existing code
to compare?  (Simply replace the code in gn(s) with the new code.
uncomment the two commented-out lines in getStates() and change:

    every put(states := [], map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant

    every put(states := [], map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant
    every put(states, map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant
    every put(states, map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant
    every put(states, map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant
    every put(states, map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant
    every put(states, map(!getStates()))    # Make case insignificant

This is neat stuff - I've gotten away from the math side of
the world.
--
Steve Wampler -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]