Good morning Steve,

Thanks. I finally managed to get a copy of the UniLib installed on my
system from one of my backup locations last night. I am in the process
of trying to incorporate into my development structure. I am getting a
couple of problems with my system finding the associated uniclass.dir
and uniclass.pag files. I think this is because I may not have the
correct path setups configured.

I got sidetracked on your rosetta code changes because I saw the message
on the Unicon site. This has had the effect of checking my system and
making sure it is set up correctly.

regards

Bruce Rennie