Part of the problem of building our own toolchain using Unicon is
bootstrapping; we need a working Unicon to build the toolchain to build
Unicon, which we said could be done via a minimalist build at first, which
in itself going to be a pain.

Now that I think of it, since we have been having stable Windows Unicon
binaries for the last few years, we can just say: install Unicon from
binaries, build the toolchain, uninstall the binaries, and then build
Unicon from sources using the newly built toolchain. We can also provide
different version of the toolchain binaries to be used with various Windows
versions. I know that you have been working on our own "make", so we might
get there someday! :-)

Cheers,
Jafar