Hello--

Using unionfs-2.5 and linux kernel 2.6.26.5 (and
nfs-utils 1.1.3), I cannot NFS export a unionfs
filesystem.     Would you expect this combination
to work?      When I kernel on nfsd RPC debugging,
I see:     exp_export: export of invalid fs type.
And "exportfs" says "does not support NFS export".

If NFS exports aren't currently working, is this
something that is in the works?   (Based on what
I've read, it appears that this worked sometime
in the past.....).     If there is work going on, are
there any git trees that contain the work?

I've spent some time digging, so hopefully the
answers aren't something I should already have found!
Thanks in advance for the help....

Steve Hein
SGI, Inc.