Hello Serge

I have an experiance of using unionfs on Ubuntu8.04
You have to install linux-ubuntu-modules  from ubuntu distribution. It also
install unionfs-tools from ubuntu pakage repository.

It worked for me with single branch but failed to when i use multiple
branch. It failed exactly it removal of branch.

But for basic functionality it worked.

I have not tried on 8.10 and 9.04 but in future yes i will try once

Arun

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Serge SMEESTERS <sergesmeest...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Unionfs appear to me nice. I've got a first experience some year ago.
> But now, I don't find anymore packages about unionfs file système
> support as kernel module (the simplest way for me).
>
> How can I simply add unionfs kernel support with Ubuntu 8.10 and/or 9.04 ?
>
> What about aufs ? I don't understand witch one I should use, for long
> time...
> → http://aufs.sourceforge.net/
>
> Is there some practical recent tutorials ?
> Recent, not about old distribution release...
>
> Thanks...
>

> À+,
> Serge S.

Regards