This has been an amazing release - teamwork, quality, precision. Thank
you all for your focus and determination to make this a release that
will bring the benefits of free software to a huge audience, and the
foundation for our push to the mobile world. I hope you are all relieved
to have 12.04 done, enjoying a rest before we dive in to scope out 12.10
and the road beyond.

The quality story in particular is key to changing the way free software
is developed. We can set the standard for automated testing, continuous
integration and test driven development in free software, which adds to
the rigour of design and cadence. Doing it this way is.... better. Thank
you for setting the pace.

Mark