Thought that this might be of interest to you in the community.   JTC
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Friends,

On March 13-14, 2008, a conference unlike any other will take place in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  Good Jobs Green Jobs: A National Green Jobs
Conference will bring together leaders and advocates to share the best thinking
about the link between economic opportunity and environmental solutions. The
conference aims to launch a nationwide dialogue about moving our country
rapidly toward leadership in promoting the benefits of a new green economy.

Clean Air Council is one of several environmental conveners of the Good Jobs
Green Jobs event.  Key environmentalist and labor union speakers will be in
attendance, including Governor Edward G. Rendell, Rich Trumka of the American
Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations, Gerry Hudson of
the Service Employees International Union, and Carl Pope of the Sierra Club,
Carl Pope.

Opportunities abound, so do not miss out on this rare gathering of the green
and blue movements.  For more information about registration and the conference
itself, visit the National Green Jobs Conference website at
http://www.greenjobsconference.org/site/c.rvI3IiNWJqE/b.3820537/.

As always, thank you for your support and action. Please contact me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Joseph Otis Minott, Esq.

Executive Director

--- End Message ---